Pardus Store is an application store front-end for GNU/Linux based operating systems.
It is currently a work in progress. Maintenance is done by Pardus team.
Currently the server side of the store is on a test environment and can be updated to a dedicated server in the future.
0.1.0 Version Notes
Still work in progress. Will be packaged with Pardus 17.3 point releases.
- Added fullscreen window view and a fullscreen button.
- Added an “Installed” button to application list items.
- Added option to disable animations.
- Added option to set the column number shown in application list.
- Added store opening scenario setting.
- Fixed package manager source list correction (reset) setting.
- Fixed corruption of category symbols with high resolution images.
- Fixed an issue that caused segmentation faults.
- Performance improvements done to navigation bar and search panel.
- Changed Swipeview structure to Stackview to focus on desktop use.
- Made some visual improvements.
- Bumped version from alpha to 0.1.0 beta.